Take Your golf game to the next level
Our golf training instructor, Alan Vitelli, has been practicing as a certified athletic trainer since 2009 and is Titleist Performance Institute Certified. In your golf training sessions, Alan will utilize the proven approach of the body-swing connection from the Titleist Performance Institute with a simple swing-analysis screen.
- A physical movement screen identifies limitations and imbalances, which may cause loss of power, swing speed and inconsistent ball striking.
- A video analysis of the swing identifies the 12 most common swing characteristics, which may also decrease performance and lead to lower back pain.
- Together, a custom fitness program is created to reduce or eliminate any physical limitations allowing your body to correct the swing faults.
How effective is the program?
Improvements can be seen in:
- Posture & Balance
- Stability & Mobility
- Flexibility & Injury Prevention
- Muscular Strength, Power and Endurance
- Enjoyment of the Game You Love
Fill out the form below or call Alan, our Certified Titlest Instructor, at 630-740-4993 to schedule an evaluation!
For golf-specific strengthening and training, I highly recommend Alan Vitelli at Fitness Inc. For many years, I’ve experienced back problems during the golf season and this summer was particularly severe. However, after working with Alan for a few weeks, I made a full recovery and went on to have a great golf season. I believe Alan’s attention to perfect exercise technique and his knowledge of physiology make him a first-rate trainer for golfers of any age and ability. Best of all, I’m never sore after his workouts – just stronger!– Phil Mavon